1. Listen to one of your favorite songs
2. While listening, close your eyes
3. With a black marker, draw one continuous line/squiggle/circle on a blank paper, without lifting the tip of the marker for 30 seconds
4. Open your eyes and stop drawing
5. Use 4 different colors to color in the gaps between the line/squiggle/circle that you drew
6. Once you are satisfied with our art piece, stop.
7. Admire your artwork
THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH! I used the song “You Know You Like It (DJ Snake Remix)” by Aluna George. It is one of my favorite songs ever!!
This procedure was really fun because I got to express myself with the music and as I was doing this I kind of started to dance. It was lots of fun! At first I thought that it would be a bit weird because I did not know how the music was going to make me draw. It turns out that it did! And it made me dance also! I like how Christian said to pick out four different colors too. It made the piece look more abstract. I really enjoyed this procedure and the masterpiece it helped me create!
P.S I also linked the music video down below so hopefully you could get how I got my drawing.